Visit the media section on our website to view and instantly download our existing Hillbrush-branded marketing materials. If you would like something that’s not on our website, or would like anything co-branded with your logo, read on to see what we can provide.
hygiene demo case
• Contains a selection of product samples from the Hillbrush Hygiene range, including examples of colour coded brushes, squeegees and hangers
• Contents guide and list of products included
• One demo case will be provided free of charge. Additional cases are available on request (charges apply)
promotion display banner and marketing materials
Promotional Display Banner
• Features the unique selling points of Hillbrush product ranges
• Hygiene and Traditional banners are available
• Can be personalised with your logo
• One 800mm x 2000mm banner will be provided free of charge. Further banners are available on request (charges and lead times apply)
Promotional Marketing Materials
The following items are provided free of charge and are presented in a branded Hillbrush bag, tailored to the required event. (Actual contents may vary)
• Branded pen, lanyard and USB stick (complete with product slideshow)
• Co-branded promotional material1 (if requested)
• Hillbrush catalogue (Main or Hygiene-specific available)
• Hillbrush corporate brochure
• Coasters and mini shadow board
• Technical hygiene booklet
• Product information flyers
• Tabletop shadow board complete with hooks and products (on request)
• Total MDX mini demo brush
Hillbrush can also provide a metal product stand to easily display our Hygiene products. There are three standard levels of product display stands available, depending on your target market and the products you wish to promote.
product display stand examples
Top Level. Includes samples of the most advanced products available in the Hillbrush Hygiene range: Resin-Set DRS®, Anti-Microbial Hygienic Tools™ and Total MDX Hygienic Tools®.
Mid Level. This selection of products features high quality brushware and cleaning tools for all manner of applications and industries.
Entry Level. Economical brushware and cleaning tools designed for use within the catering and hospitality sectors.
Advice, Guidance and Training
We can assist you with how best to display the most suitable products for your audience. We can also provide product training if required and will endeavour to support you at shows where possible.
Further Support Material
We can also provide video content, co-branded shadow boards and example boards, and custom co-branded flyers and newsletters (content to be decided upon at least 14 working days prior to date required).
Download the Pack
If you would like a .pdf copy of our Exhibition Support Pack, click the following button: