Hillbrush Shadow Boards
A shadow board is an organizational tool that enables you to segregate your workplace cleaning equipment. Shadow boards come in a variety of colors and sizes.
Why Use Shadow Boards?
- Equipment is stored efficiently and hygienically.
- Reduces replacement costs by ensuring equipment is always available and in good condition.
- Promotes employee accountability.
- Improves color coded segregation and reduces cross-contamination.
- Fully customizable and can include your company logo.
- Sintra Board – A registered PVC board that has been the industry standard for over 2 decades. A lightweight material with a low gloss matte finish which is rigid and durable. Ideal for warehouses and non-food contact environments.
- Dibond – A strong aluminium laminate with a solid polyethylene core, ideal for high-traffic areas.
- Vivak – A transparent, flexible, thermoplastic sheet which is FDA approved for food contact and ideal for hygiene sensitive and wet environments.
- Material thickness varies depending on the material type. Standard options are: Vivak, 1.5mm, Dibond = 3mm, Sintra = 6mm.
- Standard sizes are available, but each board can be produced to your specific requirements and product selection.
- As all workplace requirements are different, we do not automatically supply fixings but you can find out about suitable fixings and hangers by contacting our customer services team.
The Order Process
- Complete the order form
- Artwork is created and sent to you for approval
- Payment terms agreed
- Shadow Boards created
- Delivered to one US or Canadian address.